- Will the TonneauMate work with my other truck accessories?
- Can I locate/relocate my TonneauMate in a location other than next to the front bulkhead of the truck bed?
- Can I lock the TonneauMate?
- What is the cargo weight capacity of the TonneauMate system?
- Can I adjust the TonneauMate system/location closer to one side of the truck bed?
- Do I need a specific type of cleaner/conditioner to maintain the lid and pan?
- Will the TonneauMate work with a 5th wheel?
- Does the TonneauMate come in different colors?
- I have a truck with a utility track system in the bed. Can I still use a TonneauMate?
- I would like to install the TonneauMate myself. How long will it take to install it myself?
- Can I buy the TonneauMate direct from the factory?
Yes! The unique inside mount design of the TonneauMate rails enables you to accessorize with most bed rails, bed liners, and rail caps.
Q: Can I locate/relocate my TonneauMate in a location other than next to the front bulkhead of the truck bed?
Yes, your TonneauMate can be located in various positions along the tonneau rail system. Specific bed characteristics such as stake pockets may hinder optimum positioning to a specific location.
Yes. There is a keyed lock with a weather cap located on the driver’s side/end of the toolbox. Each kit comes with two keys.
Your TonneauMate is rated for 200 Lbs. This rating is also specified in your product literature for quick reference.
Yes, the slide arm adjustment allows for approximately. 2” of side to side movement. Caution: If your TonneauMate system is used in combination with a tonneau cover system, all clearances need to be verified and the TonneauMate positioned to allow for proper use and deployment of both systems.
No, the poly lid and pan of your TonneauMate system can be cleaned with most mild detergents or automotive wash products.
TonneauMate is adaptable to many 5th wheel applications; depending upon the type of 5th wheel (pin vs. plate), and the length of the bed. Due to the diversification and number of varied trailer designs, customers need to verify clearance requirements prior to purchasing and installation.
TonneauMate is adaptable to these track systems and require the respective installation kits: 1117505 Ford Track, 1117506 GM Track, 1117507 Toyota Track, and 1117508 Nissan Track.
Depending upon the application, if a tonneau cover is being used, and the type of cover system; installation time is typically within 30 minutes to 1 hour.
No. This product is offered only through TruXedo normal distribution. To find a dealer near you, log onto www.truxedo.com or call 1-877-878-9336.